Saturday, June 14, 2008

Expose

Hello faithful few, I am coming to you today a couple of weeks away from my vacation. Yeah, I am excited. I had a pretty laid back week this week. It seemed like it just flew by.

I am pretty excited about my trip to Chicago. I will going to A Taste of Chicago and I will visit The world famous Wrigley Field to watch my once beloved Orioles take on the Cubs. I believe I am going to have a blast. Wish you guys were coming with.

I have been getting a lot of positive feedback from my Urban City Blues collage. A lot of people would like to see more work like this. So who knows. I just might invest sometime in going back into this kind of work. Some of my favorite artists worked in mixed media and collage.

I have been placing my business cards in various spots around my workplace and it feels good to me when people notice and inquire about me and my services. Yesterday I had a guy tell me he was somewhere and he saw my face but couldn't figure out where. He was somewhere else and he saw it again and was like where do I know this guy from. Then he was like when he saw me he was like oh! That's you! It feels good to have people recognize you and/or they want to see more of your work. I am really pushing for more exposure for the last half of this year. Well, that's all I have for you guys this week.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i hope that you have a GREAT time, keep me posted on your travel.