Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hola, mi amigos!

Hello faithful few, it is that glorious time again. I had a wonderful week this week. I went yesterday to see The Dark Knight and if you are into that sort of thing I highly recommend it. Heath Ledger's turn at The Joker was masterful. He played a very good Joker. If you are REALLY into that sort of thing, you know that The Joker is a very dark and psychotic character. Heath stood very true to the character in the comic. I definitely think you guys should check it out.

For awhile now, I have been teaching myself Spanish by way of the NintendoDS. I am progressing quite nicely. It feels real good to launch into an endeavor and succeeding at it. I will update you guys as to my progress as I get deeper into my lessons. That's all I have for you this weekend, chums.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: