Friday, November 21, 2008

A few things...

Hello faithful few, its that wonderful time of the week. When you guys come and check out whats going on in my world. Well I have a few things for you guys today.

I am still working on my top secret project so I don't have anything for you guys yet on that front. But next week I will have some pictures of some of my sketches and drawings that I am working on for you guys.

I was wondering if I should change the description of my blog. I mean I say its a random weekly blog but it seems that lately save for a couple of posts I have been only posting on Saturdays. What do you guys think?

We are 59 days away from the presidential inauguration and I am excited. It will finally be official at that time. I will hopefully be in attendance for this historical occasion. I can hardly wait to hear him take the presidential oath. Where will you be when it happens!

That's all I have for you guys this week and if I don't come to you before Thursday, I hope you guys have a safe and great Thanksgiving!

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong