Saturday, December 13, 2008

A few things...

Hello faithful few, it's that lovely time again. I just realized this past week that I have been coming to you guys every week for over a year now! When I undertook this task of writing a weekly blog, I at the time could not imagine that I would be doing this consistently. Not that I didn't believe in myself but I started this blog to help me get focused on my work. To see if I could wholeheartedly commit to a project and do it on a weekly basis. In keeping up this blog for over a year, I have succeeded in doing just that. How do you like that!

In the coming weeks, my page is going to be going through some changes. Not necessarily wholesale changes but changes nonetheless. I really look forward to share with you guys the new changes. That's all I have for you guys today.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: