Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sorry for the...

Hello faithful few...Today I come to you still not having my computer available. The good news is I found one and I should have it sometime next week. So I know I made mention in my last post about writing my Black History post this week but because of some circumstances and having to work so much this past week I haven' had the chance to gather my thoughts. Wow that was a long sentence. LOL!

Next week I will do my post and it will still be about black history eventhough we will technically be in Women's History Month, I believe. I apologize to you my Blogities, who might have looked forward to my Black History post. Fret not, for next week you will have it. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: