Saturday, August 1, 2009

Copper Goddess(es)???

Hello faithful few, how does this fine Saturday find you guys? Well I have had a great week thus far. I am working on some drawings and I will have some images for you guys sometime in the near future. I am working on depicting multiples and ghost images of The Copper Goddess. Until now there has always been a singular copper goddess in my work but now I plan on expanding the composition a little.

I feel in my mind that The Copper Goddess is begging to have "friends" surround her. I hope this goes well, you know. I haven't fully explored her yet and to change right in the middle could ruin my love for her or create an affair which can lead to great works of art. In any instance, I will be glad to have you guys along for the ride. So sit back and enjoy the show to come. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: