Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Artful Blogger...

This week was pretty much a blur...I took some time to get used to this weird weather we have been having down here in the south. Weather is really attacking my immune system. Nothing fluids and meds can't take care of though.

I am still trying to find my way down here. I've been stepping up my job search and have had a couple of job interviews the last couple of weeks; so that's been a plus. Still problem-solving some of these ideas that I have in my head and that I am working on artistically. I need to go to art store and pick up some supplies. I probably take care of that on Tuesday of next week. I have just been trying to stay focused, you know. Gotta make sure I get them out of my head and on canvas.

I just thought I'd let you guys know what I have been doing the past week. That's all I have for you this week.

Until next week...



-Namaste

No comments: