Saturday, October 25, 2008

November looms...

Hello faithful few, welcome to another week of yours truly, The Incomparable Artist! I mailed in my absentee ballot this past week so I have officially voted for The Obama-Biden ticket. I am beginning new work, so that's a good thing. Now if I could only get this financial thing down pat. LOL! This week I have a treat for you guys. So here goes.

November Looms

As November looms-
The leaves turn a little warmer in color
and the temperature turns a little cooler

We are on the cusp or something special;
either a black president
or a female vice president

We soon will be giving thanks
and with the economy where its at-
maybe welcoming the blackest black Friday

As November looms,
the shift begins to turn-
towards my birthday in January!


Well I do hope you guys enjoyed that. That's all I have for you guys this post.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...