Saturday, October 4, 2008

Exactly 1 month away...

Hello faithful few. Its that time again. Today, we are exactly one month away from the presidential elections. I hope you guys out there are registered to vote and plan on voting that day. Enough of that let's get down to the good stuff.

This week coming up is going to be crunch time for me. I have 2 deadlines coming up (Oct 15 and first week in Nov.) that I have to meet. The deadline that is the 15Th is for a show in NC on the 31st. I have little sketches here and there but I need to get some definitive work going on that one. I plan on submitting at least 3 pieces. I believe 3 is a good number.

The deadline for the first week in November is for a show here in MD. If I am chosen for this show it will be the first time in a while that I have done a show here. I have mainly been doing shows out of state. So I am kind of looking forward to it.

I have also been trying to get into the whole ATC (Artist Trading Card) craze. Its kind of a fun thing to get into and it is getting very popular.

These last couple of months will be fun for me. I am going to really devote myself to creating some good work for you guys. I am going to begin to post images of my new work as it develops as well as dedicating my blog again to art. Its been great talking with you guys about politics but I don't want to get to caught up into too much politicking in my blog. Thats all I have for you this week.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

1 comment:

Sheeta Boo said...

So how did the shows go? What did they say about the pieces you submitted?