Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weeks away...

Hello faithful few...its that time again. We are mere weeks away from the presidential election. Mere weeks until we will find out if we voted for change or voted for Neo-Bushism. Oh that "Maverick!"

We have had 8 years of a republican ran white house. It is definitely time for a change. I tried to watch the debates but it was hard. It sounded more like a "he started it first" type of debate. I mean why does this guy keep talking about his pen? "...I've got a pen. This one's kind of old. I've got a pen, and I'm going to veto every single spending bill that comes across my desk. I will make them famous. You will know their names." Oh that "Maverick!" How many times do we have to hear this lame line. It sounds as if they are two school kids and he got beat so now he is going to go and tell his teacher like a little baby. Next Thursday is going to be great we get to see his running mate in a debate with Obama's running mate. This should be good. Any way, I am going to get off of this topic before I continue on and sound like I am angry. That is all I have for you guys this week. Next week I am going back to talking to you guys about my work.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: