Friday, May 22, 2009

AAArrGGGhhHHHH!!!

Hello faithful few, how are things going? For the love of me I can not get focused on this statement of mine. Every time I put pen to paper I get stumped. I really really feel stumped. Its like I know what I want to say but it just doesn't come out the way I want to say it. I try to approach it from a standpoint of I am telling my audience(you guys) a story but like I said in my last couple of posts I don't want to get to off course by story telling or running off into an incoherent tangent. You know what I mean? Hopefully this is just a mini writers block that I am going through.

I am leaving tomorrow evening for Charlotte and maybe on my train ride there I will put something down and get it to you guys next week sometime. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: