Saturday, April 3, 2010

SO....

Hey faithful few! How is it going? We are having such wonderful weather here in Baltimore today. Clearly SPRING HAS SPRUNG! I am beginning to work on two pieces for shows that are coming up at the end of the month and in May. One is a piece for a juried competition in Charleston, SC and the other piece is for a show in Rochester, NY. The one is Charleston can be any 2D work so I probably attack that first. The one in Rochester has special requirements. The work can not exceed 6"X6" and must be priced at $20. I am pretty excited to be working on these pieces and I surely will let you guys see what I come up with. I might even have some previews coming up in the next couple of weeks or so;) That's all for now folks!

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: