Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update and the 1derful internets...

Hello faithful few, how are things? Its going with me, I can't really complain. Well this week I finally got my file complete for my admission to grad school for Savannah College of Art & Design. It seems all my paperwork was getting lost in the shuffle. I had to track some down and have some professors resend some stuff but I got an email yesterday from my admission counselor saying that my application was being sent to the review committee and I should know if I got accepted or not in 3 to 6 weeks. So wish me luck.

My other application has been done and as I was checking my email I saw that I got an email from WCU that said my decision letter was now available online. So I pointed the mouse to the address on the internets where I could check the letter and it would not accept my password and pin number. I proceeded to reset the password and try again but to no avail. I then called the tech people for the site and was told to leave a message and the would get back to me. Needless to say no one did and they are only available Mon-Fri. So I have to endure the whole weekend not knowing what the schools decision was!!!! Talk about excruciating. Well thats all for this week folks.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: