Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lost...

Hello faithful few. Hmmmm. Tomorrow is the end of a great piece of television history. Lost will have its two-hour series finale(24 will have theirs the following night. Another great show). I am anxious but not so anxious. I know after Sunday I will feel literally "LOST" with out LOST. After not watching the show the first three seasons and then cramming the first three seasons in before the start of the 4Th season; I have grown to love the show.

I wonder if any show in the future will captivate me as much as LOST has. Every week I looked forward to seeing what happened on the all-new episode of LOST. I wonder if the show will go out with a bang or will the leave us guessing a la The Sopranos(Fade to Black). I sure hope not.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: