Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hey there

Hey faithful few, how are things going? Well its official, LOST is no more!!! Last Sunday was the 2 1/2 hour series finale of the show. I really enjoyed watching because I love LOST but I was also sad when it ended. It was good but it left me quite perplexed at the end. Not as perplexing as the last episode of The Sopranos but perplexing nonetheless.

I have two images that I will show you guys sometime next week. I am in the middle of working on two pieces that are coming along really great. I might do my post early next week, so be on the lookout for that. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook you probably already have seen one of the images.

I just thought I would let you guys know what I am up to. On a sad note, RIP Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopper.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: