Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why do Birds suddenly appear...

Hey faithful few, how are you guys? It has been a hot one here in Bmore this past week. Whew! Anywhoogle...I have been doing a lot of thinking lately as far as my work goes. I really need to get cracking on this series that I have been working on. I love that I am resolving a lot of issues in my work with this current series. I am amazed at how such a simple technique can lead to an idea I have been kicking in my head for years. Needless to say I am pretty excited.

I have also been kicking in my head the idea of switching up my blog a lot. As you guys can see, I changed the font, font color and background of my page. I have been also thinking about how I greet you guys and how leave you guys. My closing has always been a nod to the show LOST (namaste) but now that LOST has ended; I am wondering if I should let my closing go. Maybe come up with some other catchphrase or something. Those of you guys who know me, know that I am a bastion for witty repertoire;) Who know what the future holds? Just know that whatever I decide you guys will be the first to know!

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: