Saturday, October 9, 2010

Namaskaar

Hey there everyone. Another week...another post. I couldn't decide this week if I wanted to post the rest of my DC pics for you guys or write a "editorial" on cyber bullying.

I decided I would just tell you guys what I am up to in the coming weeks and at some point this month I will post the rest of the pics and my "editorial."

So I have begun to put together my application for Teach for America and for this residence/exhibition opportunities at this gallery in Charleston, SC. For both of these opportunities, I have to polish off the ol' writing skills. I am going to try and get those done in a decent enough time so that I won't feel as though I had to rush my thoughts. The deadlines are coming up in the next couple of weeks, so that should be plenty of time to get something coherent down on paper.

I also need to get back to work on this painting that I have been working on for a NY "hour" :). In any event, when I am finish this projects I will let you guys see/read the final product.


-Namaste

No comments: