Saturday, March 19, 2011

For whom the bleh...

The past week for me has been kind of rough. I have been feeling "out of sorts" so to speak. It's seems like this is that one time (or 2 or 3, depending the year) that I have an abundance of self-doubt. I begin to question what am I doing wrong or what can I do better? How do I get to this point? How can I make this go faster? People would have me to be patient or tell me that all things come in due time but all of that is moot to me when my brain is doubting itself. It's a struggle trying to come up with solutions and fixes for the cards I have been dealt so far but for the love of me I can't seem to get black jack. I know at some point in the future I will look at these junctures in my life and go "WOW, I bet you never knew you'd make it this far..."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: