Saturday, January 14, 2012

Leap before you look...

Hello faithful few.  In the time since my last post I have gotten a little older.  No really. I am older. My birthday was Thursday. :). I am getting closer to another milestone in this thing that we call life. Its again time that I take a look and my life and see where I stand.  Where do I need to be? What do I need to do to get there and how am I going to get there...I definitely am getting to that point where I have to be more of a doer than a thinker

One think I have always prided myself on was, that I am a great thinker.  One downside of that is that I am prone to over think things. Or I tend to think too much which leads to me not take many chances.  And we all know that you have to at some point in your life take the proverbial "leap of faith". I'd like to believe that as I get older I am opening myself to take more chances...to be more open to step out of my comfort zone. I plan on doing things differently. No that doesn't mean that I am just going to go and jump blindly into things but I am going to try to things without trying to overly rationalize why I am doing these things.  I feel I am at a point in my life where I need to have results and signs of progress.  I don't want to look back on my life in later years and have any regrets.  Now is the time and I shall seize it...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: