Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Post of the last year on Earth...?

So faithful few, this is my first post of the new year or as some conspiracy/thrill seekers would say...The beginning of the End!"
I am not going to get caught up into the whole Mayan end of days prophecy...at least not yet;) Check back after Dec 21st and then I might discuss it with you guys then...Lol...

Well I haven't decided on whether or not I am going to do a New Years Resolution post for you guys yet.  I think the hold up is that I don't think I am going to come up with any this year.  I believe that because I set goals for myself through out the year that there is no real reason that I can come up with to create some for New Years.  Do I think I am going to disappoint myself? No... Do I think they are a waste of time? No... For me, it's just I feel that over the past few years I have been focusing on try my hardest to "make it happen" so I know what I have to do.  It's just a matter of doing it.  No need to set a resolution for the sake of saying, "Hey guess what? I have a New Years' Resolution World" :). 

I believe in myself enough that I know I have what it takes to get it done.  So I am content with tackling goals as they arise and you guys know I love sharing with you.  You all are apart of my world and you make this fun.  Oh yeah...I am close to finishing the painting that I posted for you guys last week and when I am finished I will post the final piece here for you guys.  Until then...


-Namaste

No comments: