Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year is Coming...

Hello faithful few...the New Year is among us and you know I don't feel like its really here yet.  For me the New Year begins 11 days later (Jan 12, my born day) Anywho...I thought I would share pics with you guys this weekend.  I did say that I would. So I'm quit my yapping and get right into sharing.

These first set of images are of my Rhinacorn figure. The body is a Munny vinyl toy from Kid Robot that I am currently painting and the helmet that I made and shared with you guys a few weeks ago. I still have a bit of work to do on Munny so I will keep you guys updated.  Next...


Now these images are images of a painting I am working on. It has already gone through quite a few transformations as you can see. I love the process of adding and taking away from something. Nothing like a little deconstructing to get the creative juices flowing. 

I also wanted to let you guys know that this week I finally started my tech blog. You can check it out at techwiz9.wordpress.com.  I don't know how often I will blog there but I will try to do it as often as I can find something that I have done or something I have read/seen that is blog-worthy. 

That's all I have for you guys this week. I hope you guys have a safe and enjoyable New Years.




-Namaste

No comments: