Saturday, December 3, 2011

Growth

Hello faithful few...how are you guys? How was your week?  Mines was pretty easy-going. I did a little more soul-searching and researching for the work that I alluded to last week.  It's been really fun just doing the brainstorming.   As it gets closer to the new year, I want to really begin putting pencil to paper so to speak.Also next year I want to explore doing work with art organizations and/or looking into joining one and being active in the organizations. While I am somewhat immersed in the arts, I need to make it more apart of my life.  I really need to eat, sleep and think art.  I am almost at the point in my life where I need to make the hard decisions. I have a birthday coming up in a few short weeks and it's time for me to grab the bull by the horn and attack it head on.   I have thought about the direction that my life is going in a lot recently. Don't get me wrong, I have loved my life up till now.  I believe with every passing year my life has gotten better.  I mean it definitely could be better but I am thankful and feel fortunate for everything I have and everything I have accomplished so far.  I hope you guys will continue to share in this journey with me. -Namaste

No comments: