Saturday, April 20, 2013

"The Amazing Superior Spectacular" and "The Copper Goddess is a Star..."



This is a video that I posted to YouTube tonight. I did it on Thursday. It was the only submission that I got in on time for the 6X6X2013 for Rochester Contemporary Art Center this year. I was expecting some prints that I ordered to be here in time to add those as well but they have yet to come. (Side note...with the slowness of snail mail, I just hope this was postmarked for today. I dropped it in the mail on Thursday.) I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks or not if they received it. I will definitely let you guys know if I failed or not.

I am also very close to finishing this piece(the image below) for one of my customers. I think I have a few more tweaks to do and I know for sure it'll be done. Until next time...




 -Namaste
 

No comments: