Saturday, April 27, 2013

Art and Life...

I've been starting a lot of pieces the past week...been feeling inspired a lot lately. It such a good feeling, you know? I am trying to get back into the routine of starting projects even when I'm in the process of working on one already. (Take a moment to re-read that. There was a lot going on in there, LOL) I'm trying not to get stuck focusing on one thing at a time when I'm creating. Usually when I don't have multiple things going on, I start to dwell too much on the one thing and then I end up experiencing a block.

It's all about keeping the creative process flowing for me. It's something I am going to try to keep up going forward. I always talk about needing to focus and staying focused more regarding my life and art. I have gotten to a point in my life where I am more reflective when it comes to certain things. I do a soul-searching and in my soul-searching, I always try to see the big picture when it comes to my life. I find that sometimes I struggle with grasping the bigger picture. I think its a reflection of how hard I am on myself mentally. Blogging has always given me an avenue to release some of that self-doubt. It's really quite therapeutic for me and I am glad to be able to have you the faithful few along to help.

That's all I have for you guys this weekend. Next week I will post some WIP (work-in-progress) pics for you guys to check out. Until next week...

 

-Namaste

No comments: