Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blogging, the keys to awesomeness...

I was going through my WordPress app the other day and I realized that I haven't posted anything on either of my blogs there. On my tech blog I even have a draff that I started called "Why I switched back to Android from the iPhone?" that I need to finish and post even though it's been almost 2 years!

I think my life has been so hectic over the past year or so that I have only been focusing on this main blog. I think I get so caught up in thinking that I have to create long posts that that's probably why I don't blog as much on my other two. Maybe I try to do a better job of posting just small things or things that interest me in them. Like if I read an article or find a recipe or something. I could link to it or just mention it it a quick post.

What I should do is create a habit for it in my habit app to alert me to post in them weekly as well or maybe bi-weekly. I have to decide what I want to do with them. I also think I need to maybe add a blogroll to my page so I can add them here. I'll get it done soon. That's it for now faithful few.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: