Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Saturday Folks!

I've had a pretty long week this week. I almost forgot today was Saturday. I haven't had much time to do anything the past week as I have been working since the day after Thanksgiving.

I'm really feeling like I need some me time or some time away. I have some vacation time coming up in a few months and I definitely want to get away for a couple of days. I really really really need a break. But I just gotta keep on grinding. Got get back on track in my life... You know... Well, this was just a random rambling post this week. When I opened up Blogger, this is what poured out of "me ol'noggin". That's all for now....oh yeah! I almost forgot. I started studying French a little bit this weekend. I had it for 3 years in middle school and I retained very little. I'm trying to get some of it back. Enrich myself if you will.

Until next week...

-Namaste

No comments: