Saturday, February 9, 2008

Starvin' like Marvin'

Ohayo, my faithful few! In this weeks post, I am going to be kind of brief. Right now every time I get the chance to create or brainstorm, I do. I am trying to overhaul the old portfolio. I mean I haven't really worked on a cohesive body of work in a minute. I am still trying to get some things together for a few shows I wanna participate in, as well as doing investigative work into where I wanna go with my work.

This is the year where I really want to do alot of shameless self-promotion. I have the website up, I have the business cards, I am pushing word of mouth(thanks friends) and I got you guys "my faithful few."

I think thats all I have for you today. Be on the look out though, in the near future I am going to address some issues in the black community as well as black history month.

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: