Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hola!

Hello faithful few, how is it going? I have come to the end of yet another entertaining and restless week. I know in last weeks' post I mentioned the piece that I was working on for a show on friday (yesterday). Well after working on it some more, I was just not satisfied with it enough to present it to the world. I mean I had friends who liked it, but for me it still needs something. It is just not complete yet. I am hoping in the coming week or so to have it finished and I plan on starting other work, so I can have it ready for submission into this show I want to try and enter in Wisconsin, next month I believe.

I have also had a few people ask for prints and people who want me to design logos for them, so I plan on getting cracking on that soon. Well thats all for this week, peeps.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: