Thursday, April 24, 2008

I still got love for you guys...

Hello faithful few, its time again for my weekly post of ramblings and shenanigans of my artful life. Lately I have been feeling real good, you know. I feel like I am in a good place.

I plan on getting ink'ed this weekend when I take a weekend excursion to The Big Apple for some money spending good times. I just love NY! I don't know what it is, the people, the noise, the atmosphere....don't know. I just know that I LOVE NY!!!!!!!!!

I finally finished the butterfly piece that I was working on and I am looking forward to finding ways to incorporate this new manifestation in my work. I am hoping to have some more for you guys next week. I will definitely have some pics of the Big Apple, WOOHOO!!!!!

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: