Saturday, May 3, 2008

...NYC

Hello faithful few, its that time again. This week I have a doozy for you.

So last week this time I was in NYC. I just knew that I was going to get a new tattoo. I had been anticipating this all week. Imagine my dismay when I get to the shop right before they open. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for them to open up. Imagine my dismay at getting in there and agreeing on a price with the tattoo artist and then having him ask me when is a good day? WHAT? How abut today? I explained to him that this was it for me. The highlight of my trip to NYC was to get a new tattoo. When I talked to the lady on the phone she made it seem as though thats what was going to happen when I get there. Not I talk about it with the guy and then we set-up another appointment.

I was so disappointed. I mean atleast I got to see the city. Did I already mention that I love NYC! This little failed excursion will not hinder my love for the city. I will return!

Next stop: Chicago!

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: