Friday, May 16, 2008

Far East

Hello faithful few, it that time again. I just wanted to, this week take the time out to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to the people in the Far East. Right now in Burma and China, they are going through something very trying. The lost of so many lives in these natural disasters can never been replace. I am going to leave on that note, but be fore I go I am going to impart a little wisdom.

Instead of dwelling on the who, the why, the when, the where, the what, and the how; focus on existing and being happy with the now!

Until next week sometime, namaste and stay strong...

1 comment:

Sheeta Boo said...

"Instead of dwelling on the who, the why, the when, the where, the what, and the how; focus on existing and being happy with the now!"

I like that. I will have to commit that to memory and share with others.