Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hey

Hello faithful few, its that time again. Well its almost that time again, when schools begin or go back in session. I am hope that this time next year I will finally have myself in some one's grad school. I really believe that I need this for myself. I need to get my act together so I can finally achieve my second collegiate goal. I think it will happen because I want it. I mean I really want it.

I have been looking at schools in the south and the midwest. I have heard from people that I know and former professors that schools in the midwest and the south are great places to attend grad school. I now need to research more of these schools and probably visit a couple and maybe try getting in contact with some department heads and see what they look for in a portfolio. I have been working on mine but I really need to tighten it up. I want to be able to present a cohesive and substantial body of work to these schools. So I really need to get cracking.

Next week I may have some pics of some new work or sketches for you guys, OK.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

1 comment:

Sheeta Boo said...

See I told you you are smart...I knew it..LOL

It's good to see a brother with real goals and ambitions and that you are taking the steps to achieve them.