Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmmm...

Hello faithful few, it's that time of week again. As I poured over what I wanted to talk to you guys about today, I was amazed as to all the things I could possibly talk about.

I decided on talking about Twitter. I would like to thank my loving girlfriend for introducing me to the world of Twitter. Thank you baby. I love you.

I was always curious about Twitter but never got into it. The other day my girlfriend called me early in the morning and was like lets get on Twitter. I thought it was weird because I was half sleep when she said it but then later in the day yesterday I remembered that she mentioned it. So I called her and told her that I remembered that she mentioned it the night before and that I was signing up. I am so glad for her for recommending Twitter. I had seen celebrities mention the whole Twitter craze before in print and TV but I still wasn't convince about the advantages of Twitter but the first couple of days have been awesome. Being able to follow artist and museums and to have them following me also hopefully is a plus! (I have a gallery in London following me.) The more and more i get used to Twitter I think I will be able to make even better connections also bring alot more people to my blog. Don't get me wrong I love you faithful few but I would love to really increase the traffic to my blog.

Well that's all I have for you guys. Looking forward to blogging for your guys again soon.

Until next week some time, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: