Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, I love Saturday...

Hello faithful few, how does this weekend find you? My week was pretty uneventful as far as art goes. I have been contemplating this piece that I am work on right now for too long. I don't want to get hung up on just one piece you know what I mean. I need to have a couple of other things going at once. I need to keep my creative juices flowing.

I think tomorrow will be a good time to revamp my artists' statement. Its been awhile since I have worked on it, so it is quite dated. I think next week I will show you guys some sketches and maybe let you guys read a rough draft of my statement. In the coming weeks I want to post more sketches to show you guys how I am progressing week to week. Just to keep you, the faithful few abreast of what I am doing.

That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: