Saturday, April 18, 2009

So it begins....

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Why its a post from yours truly...I just know you guys were waiting for you weekly blog. Your eyes were burning from the anticipation! Lol. Well faithful few fret not, for I have come bearing gifts of literary goodness.

I started my next piece when I got home today. I kind of sketched out the composition of the piece and i know where I want to go with it, now its all about the execution. I also need to figure out how I want to express my subject matter. It will be figurative but at this moment I don't know just how figurative it will be. Do I want to go for realism or expressionism? Do I want to capture the subjects essence or their emotion? I figure that if I sleep on it I can really put my best effort into it. I am not looking for anything perfect, just something that is really focus driven. In an event you guys will be the first to know what I decide, when I decide it. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: