Saturday, April 4, 2009

KING

Dumela everyone, its that time again. I know I told you guys that this week I was going to post a pic of my lastest creation that I had in MAP Out of Order auction this past week but I am going to have to hold off on that for my next post. This week on this day i just want to post a reflection post. This day is the 41st anniversary of the death of the great Dr. Martin Luther King.

When I think about it, I try to visualize the thoughts on the mind of the people who were alive at that moment. What was going through their minds at that time? I mean we have heard stories and we have seen things that show accounts of that day but how did society really feel. I wonder if Dr. King were alive today would he think that his dream was realized or if there was work still left to do. We will never know but we can still keep on carrying out the legacy that he left us with.

That's all I have for you guys this week. I am going to finish this post different this week. I am not going to sign off but I am going to leave you guys with a clip of Dr. King's last speech...

No comments: