Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check me out right...

Hey faithful few, how are you guys? Whew I am tired today! Okay people its coming down to crunch time on some deadlines and for getting things done.

I have been working on my artist statement a little more and I have also begun to write my statement of purpose. The trick with them is that; they are almost one and the same. So I have to talk in the right voice and right tone so it doesn't seem like I am writing 2, count'em 2 artist statements. In any event, I should have both of them ready for you guys probably about the middle of next week. I look forward to bringing them to you.

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...


PS...Next Tuesday the 2ND, is the premiere of the final season of Lost! I am so excited!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Nicole said...

hey friend! I am more than willing to help you out on that statement. Just let me know! Sometimes other eyes can see what you can't.