Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions

Hello faithful few, how are you guys? How was your week? Mine was pretty good. Next week is my birthday and I am pretty excited about that. I will be crossing over into another demographic, lol. I will still be the same old me though. :)

This week I kind of thought about resolutions. I wondered if I had any to declare or if I had any to share. I have been telling you guys how I want to kind of switch up my blog a little, so I guess that's sort of a resolution. I guess my main resolution that I think i will share with you guys is that I plan on carrying out everything that I set out to do this year. That includes; my relationship, my health, my life, and my work. The past year was a trying year for me. I experienced things that I never had experienced before. I had to come to grips death, getting older and failure. In this new year, I will forge ahead and strive to continue bettering myself. I will not let self-doubt and second-guessing foil my efforts to being a better me, a new me!

Until sometime next week, namaste and stay strong...

No comments: