Saturday, May 14, 2011

Boy oh BOY...

So I have had my iPad for a couple of weeks now and I gotta say it's one of the best purchases I have made in the last few years by far. I find myself using it more sometimes for recreational web browsing and YouTube viewing than I do my computer. I have also found a lot of other practical uses for it.

I have an app called Sketchbook Pro that I have begun to use that is great for digital art (the enclosed image is one of the first things I did with it) I have a pogo stylus that I just got that I have been practicing with a lot. I am really to get the nuisances down of using a touchscreen and stylus as I would a paintbrush or a pencil. It's a great new medium to work in. I have seen the work of some artist who have been using the iPad for a minute who really have a handle on it. In school I sometimes messed around with computer manipulation of images and have always been fascinated by it enough that on occasion I will create profile pics using some sort of digital software. I am pretty "geeked" about this little gadget. If you are ready have a computer or think that a computer is too complex for your blood I highly recommend a iPad or an Android tablet. I love IOS but I am still an Android fanboy. (As a side note my phone is a rooted Samsung Vibrant phone running 2.2 or 2.3.3 Android OS depending on my mood and week; Geeks Unite!!!!!!)

P.S. I have also found the iPad a pleasure to blog from;)





-Namaste


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: