Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture, what Rapture and other grumblings...

You know I am truly amazed at how we are drawn in to the ramblings of some "wing-nut cultist." The thing is, because we sometimes already believe some of the "propaganda" spewed by these "cultists," we are open to heresy or conspiracy theories. It's nothing wrong with that. You should always feel as though you can question things as they stand. Never buy into the status quo. Change the system. Start a revolution. Play Devil's Advocate. Question everything even the obvious if you so choose to. I for one, believe it's a must. Thats all I have to say about that.

I am still playing around with Sketchbook Pro and I plan on showing you guys some more of my sketches using the program soon. I still need to get back to my last painting I posted for you guys a ways back. It just seems like after work and all, that there is not enough time in my day. My girl said I should probably just set aside a day and keep that as my scheduled art day. I think I will def do that this week and see if I stick with it. I mean I am going to still be creating when I get the urge (I'm a starving artist!) but now I am going to do it like I do this blog. In an event, I will keep you guys informed.

-Namaste




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: