Saturday, May 7, 2011

A new blog coming...maybe?


So I am trying to debate on whether or not I want to start another blog. I have a lot of friends and people who come to me for advice on their gadgets, electronics, computers and whatnot. I feel that by having a blog I could now and then post little tips and tricks I know about certain things would be quite informative for them. I can also post some reviews of applications and software that I have used or currently use.

This blog would work two-fold. I could share my knowledge base with the outside world and for the people I help I can refer them to certain posts on my blog if I have blogged about their problem. That way instead of trying to remember what I told them or showed them, they can come to my blog and find their answers for themselves on occasion.

The only problem I am having is whether or not I won't to or should I say if I have the time to devote to another blog. I mean there is nothing that says I have to constantly update the blog but sometimes when I start something I just have to attend to it. I end up treating it like a new toy for a while and then I eventually put it down. I will come back to it but it's usually months later, LOL. I don't want to do that with this new blog though. I want it to be something that I can truly share. Something that people can use a reference. Hopefully in the coming weeks I will decide what I plan on doing. In any case you guys will be among the first to know.

-Namaste

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: