Saturday, August 6, 2011

I sometimes ramble...but So What..."Who Cares..."

Hello Faithful few, how are you guys doing this week? So today a I did my first in-depth YouTube video(Check out my channel, my YouTube username is ArtStarConfidential.) I intended for it to be a quick video on what I have on my IPad at the moment but as I was shooting it the time got away from me. It is close to 13 mins long! "Lord, I was born a Ramblin' Man..." One of the weirdest things is to hear yourself talk. I have people who tell me all the time I like to run my mouth but when you record yourself and actually hear yourself you might be amazed at sometimes how much you DO actually run your mouth. I guess you never know how much you truly have to say until you actually open your mouth...LOL.

I am currently working on a drawing that I am hoping to finish by end of next week or the beginning of the following week. I will have some progression drawings for you guys maybe next week. I really have been trying to get back in the habit of creating. Don't want my head to explode from all the ideas I have in it;) Well that's all I have to say this week I think. I look forward to sharing with you guys next. Until then...

-Namaste

No comments: