Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Ramblings of a Sleep Deprived Artist...

The last couple of days I have been punishing myself.  Now hold on there...when I say punishing myself, I'm not talking physically (I'm not a masochist)...I'm talking more along the lines of sleep.  I'd say in the past 72 hours I've had about 12 hours sleep. If that...Weird I know.  Its almost like I be fighting sleep or should I say sleep has been avoiding me.


WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN ME, SLEEP??? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY!!! 

There is no reason why I shouldn't be sleep, I guess i be pretty keyed up.  Maybe I should take a weekend off of work and just sleep it out or relax or something.  I don't know.  What do you guys think?  This was probably the weirdest post I've written in awhile...


-Namaste

P.S...as I wrote this I was listening to Open Arms by Journey...Just thought I'd share;)

No comments: