Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Weekly Update...

So this piece I am working on is due a week from Monday I believe. I am the furthest along of anyone but I haven't worked on it in a couple of weeks now. I just haven't made the time to work on it. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow who knows. I did find out information that I already knew about it but forgot. I was think that it was a cash prize but it's actually a product prize which now that I think about it is still a good idea. I just need to get it done.

I want to start a couple of I don't know series of sketches soon. I have all this images in my head. Some of them are just rough sketches and some of them are fully realized drawings. I just don't know what they mean. It's like in my head there is this therapy session going on but I am having this issue with committing them to paper. It's not like a block or anything its more like a defense mechanism to thwart out intruders (the masses). I guess it's one of those things that I need to deal with right? In any event, when I release them you will be among the first to know.

Until then...

-Namaste

No comments: