Saturday, September 1, 2012

September......1

It's that time again faithful few...

I deliberated for most of the day as to what I was going to share with you guys this weekend. I did know that I wanted to share the beginning stages of a painting that I am working on for this contest. So far I have started blocking in the colors and the composition of the piece. Hopefully next week I'll have some updated images for you guys. It's my first time working in oils in a while so I am pretty excited about working on it. I still feel like I might change a lot on it but I'm still pretty stoked about the direction it is going in.
What else do I have for you guys...lets see, we'll this is the first post of September and it seems really weird that its almost the end of the year. It feels like it was just March. If things are the way they would have us to believe we have about 80 days left to live. So lets make the most of it. ;) I think that's all I have for this week because I feel like I might start spurting out more gibberish. See you guys next week.


-Namaste

No comments: