Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Glorious Week or Frantic Ramblings of a Self-Proclaimed Geek...

I know I kind of...sorta promised some more images of the piece that I am working on but I gotta be honest with you guys. After working on it the previous 3 weeks, this past week I didn't even touch it.

Pretty much only thing that I want to do with it, is glaze another coat of paint on it and then finish off the frame. I am hope that I get to it sometime in the next week. I'll probably do another video of the finished piece and post it here and on YouTube. I did start back on a piece that I started a few months ago. I grow tired of staring at it in its unfinished so I have set out to finally finishing. That's another piece I hope to have done in the next couple of weeks.

I have/had a lot on my mind the last couple of weeks. Been getting a little anxious...a little stressed...been sleeping even less than before...It's just a lot of things are coming a head for me and I am both excited and dare I say afraid. It's not a bad thing its actually a good thing. I will be glad when I can share everything with you guys here. Don't worry its coming soon...Don't fret...You will be in the know. Well that's all I have for you guys this week...

Until next time...



-Namaste

No comments: