Saturday, March 22, 2014

Show me the Money...Or not...

Hello faithful few, I have been blogging for a few years now and occasionally I'll change up my page. Just a little cosmetic things here and there...but now I am thinking of really switching it up. I am thinking of trying to monetize my blog.

Over the coming weeks I am going to be trying out a few things to see if I like it or see how I feel about it. Apart of me feels like I'd be forcing ads upon you guys but then another part of me feels like as as an artist, I should be trying to capitalize on every venture in my arsenal. What do you guys think? That's all I have this week. I know kind of a short post but this one was just about sharing with you guys the changes that are coming and to get you opinions.

Until next week...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: