Saturday, April 19, 2014

Getting it done...

Another week...another post...Hey faithful few, how did your week fare? Mines was pretty much the same. Sort of drab. I did manage to get some work mailed off for the 6X6 show in at the Rochester Contemporary Art Center in New York. I did 4 total pieces and in my haste to get them mailed off, I forgot to take pics of them for you guys. Lol. As soon as they are posted on the site I will get pics to share with you guys.

I wasn't really to happy with what I produced this go around but I still wanted to get something sent it. I should have cut up some of the things I had been working on recently and sent that instead...

I've been perusing the interwebs for more call for entries that I can enter. I really want to keep the creative process flowing. I have been writing in my sketchbook when I get a chance to if my mind is clear. Sometimes I actually write just to clear my mind. Sort of like how I blog for you guys every week.

I really look forward to blogging every week. I know some weeks my post are short but I still mark out that time to make sure I blog for you guys. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next week...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: