Saturday, April 12, 2014

Crunch...Crunch...CHOMP!!!

So I have been doing me the past couple of weeks. I haven't been devoting much time to my sketchbook as I would like but I am trying to change that.

I told myself the other day that I need to start working on some 6X6s while I had some free time. Out of curiosity I went to the website to see when the deadline was because I hadn't gotten an announcement in the mail this year letting me know when it was. Lo and behold, the deadline is actually next Saturday. I thought I had a few weeks still to get some done but as it stands I only have probably until Thursday or so to produce some(The pieces have to be postmarked by the 19th) .

This is another classic example of time creeping up on me pretty fast. And I have to submit something because of all that free time I had when I first moved to Charlotte there should be no excuse...none whatsoever as to why I didn't submit anything.

The thing is I don't know what I want to submit yet. I've started working in a somewhat new medium for me and I am not yet ready or not yet sold on my methods with it. I am also thinking of combining some elements and just producing some digital prints. So many ideas...I might just end up going with a bunch of different things. I want to send at least 4 pieces in. The next couple of days I will be spending time brainstorming and manipulating images. Next week I will definitely post images of what I sent in for you guys.

Until next week...



-Namaste

No comments: