Saturday, April 26, 2014

Knowledge will always be POWER

Hey faithful few...I got my email confirmation this week that the work that I sent to the Rochester Contemporary Art Center was received and processed. Hopefully by the middle of next month I will have the numbers that they assigned to my pieces and some images to share with you guys.

So I have been taking this beginning programming class online and tomorrow starts the 3rd week of that class. I have been learning a lot in just this first 2 weeks. Code that back in the day that looked foreign to me, now makes sense. I got to say it's really enrichening learn something new. It's also starting to get intense trying to make sure I get the assignments done and watch the lectures. I also started an art history class on Warhol.

I just trying to keep myself busy and keeping my mind ever expanding. That's all I have for you guys this week.

Until next time...

 

 

-Namaste

No comments: